- Build collaborative relationships (hanging out)
- Participate in professional and moral development (learning stuff)
- Create a supportive environment for instruction librarians (being awesome)
Who are we:
- Becky: Becky is a Reference and Instruction Librarian who was recently described both as Mary Poppins on caffeine and a yoda that jumps off walls. She resides in eastern Iowa IRL, and at Getting to Ta Da online. Oh, and she sometimes tweets library stuff as beckiejean.
- Cara: Cara serves as an Instruction Librarian at a largeish land-grant university Iowa and previously served as Coordinator of Information Literacy Instruction and User Experience Librarian at a small university. She blogs at Lib-ing the Good Life and sometimes tweets about library-related topics. Her Twitter handle is stonca01. When not in the library, Cara can be found behind her string bass, instagramming pictures of her giant puppy, or (for two weeks every summer) corralling junior high and high school aged music campers.
Contact us: email@example.com